Dear Student, Parent(s) or Guardian(s),
On behalf of the faculty, staff, and administration of Lake Success Academy, welcome. We are looking forward to helping your child reach their learning potential. As a school community, we will approach each day with an unwavering commitment to the academic, behavioral, and emotional success of all our students. We will remain steadfast to our commitment to:
- Provide rigorous standards-based instruction and ensure that all students are reading, writing, thinking, and talking every day in all classes.
- Provide differentiating instruction to meet the diverse learning needs of our students.
- Provide social-emotional, behavioral, and mental health supports for all students.
- Utilize Restorative Practices daily to build relationships and community.
- Build a culture of continuous improvements through data-driven decision-making
The caring and professional staff at Lake Success Academy will give your child a chance for mental, emotional, and social development so he/she may become a socially responsible citizen.
We want to encourage your child to make the most of their time spent at LSA as they learn to set personal goals and foster positive life habits. If you have questions, please call 352-253-4185.
Again, welcome to Lake Success Academy!